January 8, 2019

About The Frugal Fernandez...


There's no such thing as a free lunch? There is for me, and There Could Be For You

All my life I have been extremely frugal (some may even say cheap) but over the past 4 years I have grown to really love the hunt and thrill of a good deal. It's very empowering knowing you got the very best deal and saved your hard earned money.

From retail stores, groceries, and even travel, I am always seeking the absolute BEST deal I can find. I am proud to say that in 2018 I didn't purchase one non-necessary item at full price. And I didn't just get things on sale... I got a lot of things for FREE. So all my clothes, shoes, bags, home goods, accessories, and everything that wasn't an absolute must I got basically for FREE or for very cheap.

So how do I do it? I get asked this question a lot from close friends and family who know my frugal habits all too well. On this blog, I will share my tips and tricks, some of which are simple and insanely easy and others a little more crafty and complex. If this sort of thing interest you (which...why wouldn't it? Who doesn't love free things and savings?) I would encourage you to stay in tune with the blog posts to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

READ MORE...

About The Frugal Fernandez...

There's no such thing as a free lunch? There is for me, and There Could Be For You All my life I have been extremely frugal (some may...