June 15, 2019

Swimsuit Favorites Under $20.00


Swimsuit Favorites Under $20! Summer 2019 

Summer is upon us... and that means endless beach days and long nights by the pool! I'm headed to Mexico in a few weeks and I seriously can't wait to relax and be in the sun all day. In preparation for summer, I upgraded my swimsuits and found ALL of my swimsuits for under $20.00!

In this post, I'm sharing some of my favorite suits for this summer and how I got each one for under $20.00. The links to each suit will be in the paragraphs below. 

First up: I found this fun mustard strappy top from Macy's. This style is so unique and the yellow color is bright and in for this summer (other colors available). I especially love the back of this top. This top is usually $19.99 but Macy's is always running sales online and in-store. As I am writing this, there is a sale making this top only $11.99 (which is what I paid). 



I paired the top with these high wasted bottoms from American Eagle. I love the ALL of the high waisted swimsuit bottoms from American Eagle. These are very retro and come in so many different colors and patterns. I think Aerie/AE swimsuits are the best quality and the best value. Right now these bottoms are on clearance on Aerie.com for just $11.98! In fact, Aerie has TONS od suits on clearance right now! 

Second up: I found these 2 one-piece swimsuits which are perfect for outdoor activities like snorkeling/kayaking.

This striped low-back suit is from JCPenny. This suit runs very big so I sized down. The best part about this suit was that it was only $8!! It's normally just $11 but I got it online when they were having a sale. This exact pattern is out of stock but they have others in-store and online for just $11.00! 



Another suit from Aerie that I'm obsessed with is this wrap tie one-piece. Right now, online, it comes in 4 different colors. Last month they had a teal color on clearance (that's the one I got). I was able to get this suit for FREE using rewards credits and shopping when they had a 60% swim sale (which they have ALL the time). Aerie has a great clearance selection of swim right now with pieces starting at $7.98. 


Third up: I found some great singles for super cheap or free! 

This halter-top was FREE from PacSun using GSOM rewards. I pair this with some solid green bottoms. It was on clearance for just $8. PacSun also has a great clearance selection online with tops and bottoms starting at just $7.99. Be sure to check out their clearance sections in-store and online. Oh! If you are a GSOM rewards member you should have been sent a $5 reward via email this week. 


These high-waisted bottoms were from my local Walmart. I got them on clearance for just $9.00. I highly recommend everyone checks out their local store's clearance section. Their bottoms run big so be sure to size down (or try on in-store). Walmart's swim isn't the best quality but I love getting random peices that I can wear for the season. You can find swim seperates on clearance for as low as $4.00!


These are just a few of my favorite suits I found for this summer. I highly recommend checking out the online swim clearance sections of the stores I mentioned above. In stores, be sure to look for swimsuits that are going on sale from the "spring collections"! Oh, and don't forget to sign up for rewards programs and use Ebates (now called Rakuten) to earn cash back while shopping online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

READ MORE...

About The Frugal Fernandez...

There's no such thing as a free lunch? There is for me, and There Could Be For You All my life I have been extremely frugal (some may...